Sign up for our free video course + Report on "How To Become Debt Free Now"
Free Debt Relief Report
Grab Your Free Report Now
How To Become Debt Free!
Discover the alternatives to resolving your outstanding Debts
Hello, my name is Tom Allen and I'm the founder of I hate debt.com... and guess what? I hate debt. I bet that you do too, so I am here to help inform you how to become Debt Free by educating you on your only worthwhile options to eliminate that bad Debt for good.
This website will serve you as your guide to becoming debt free. We are here to help inform you of all your options to get out of debt in the best way possible. We offer free advice on avoiding bankruptcy, debt settlement, debt consolidation, bill consolidation, credit score repair, and dealing with creditor collection agencies.
The difference between I Hate Debt.com and the rest of the websites out there is that we have been on the web helping people like you for 10 years. We know what your best options are. We promise to provide you with the very best information on all your options for debt relief. Let's get started on a path to your new Debt Free Life!
Your Options For Debt Relief
The fastest way to Debt Relief is to contact a Debt Consultant Professional for advice... But, before you do, arm yourself with knowledge on how the Debt Settlement process works.
As William Alexander quotes, "Knowledge is Power". Empower yourself with Debt Relief knowledge so that you can make the very best decision on how to get out of Debt the best way possible. Sign up for our free "War On Debt" monthly Newsletter below and arm yourself with the knowledge to get you out of Debt and staying out of Debt for good. When you sign up for your free email subscription, you will receive our Report on "How To Become Debt Free Now" (worth $19.99 in the stores, but Free for you because it will be delivered digitally to your email address).
What Are My Debt Relief Options?
Listed below are the 5 different options to eliminate your Debt.
This is your last option for Debt Relief and also considered the worst.
There are two options to file for bankruptcy; Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debts by selling off
your current assets which may or may not include your home. Chapter 13
Bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debts through a payment plan that
is approved by a court-appointed trustee. We suggest that you avoid
Bankruptcy and contact a Debt Settlement Consultant for free advice
first. Or, simply starting to learn about Debt by subscribing to our
Free "How To Become Debt Free Now!" Newsletter.
2) The Do it Yourself Repayment Plan: This option is not for the un-disciplined. You will not use the advice or counsel of a debt professional. This Repayment Debt Relief Plan does work. All you have to do is budget and schedule your plan to pay off your debt slowly but surely.
3) Debt Management: This is where you lower your interest and waive off certain fees and even reduce the payoff time period. You would do this with the help of a credit counseling agency.
4) Debt Consolidation Loans: This is simply a consolidated single loan that replaces your multiple debts (credit cards, unsecured loans, and medical bills) and puts it into a manageble single payment. You will then only have to make a single payment to the new debt consolidation loan. The benefit of a debt consolidation loan is that you put yourself into a simple action plan to pay off all your debts with one payment.
5) Debt Settlement: With the assistance of your own appointed Debt Consutant, your debt is cut down to 40-60% of the current debt you owe. This benefit of this program is that you pay off your debt faster while saving money at the same time. The credit card companies then usually file a "settled debt" record with the credit report agencies which is much better than having a "bankruptcy" filed with the credit report agencies.
How I Hate Debt.com Can Help You
- Free Debt Counseling
- Free Debt Payoff Calculators
- Free Credit Card Collection Letters Templates
- Free "Do It Yourself Debt Elimination" Step-by-Step guide
- Free "How To Become Debt Free Now" Report
Everything you need to know about your Debt and your available options to become Debt Free!
Our Free Debt Relief Articles
- The Two-Step Debt Elimination Plan: Find out what two options are the best for you to eliminate your debt. Learn the simple secrets to successfully plan your method of attack on your credit card debt. We have been teaching the and informing thousands of people around the world the steps it takes to lead a debt free life.
*The Debt Collection Process: The steps the credit card companies take when you fall behind on your payments. What the best thing to do when put into this situation.
*What is Bankruptcy: Learn about all the steps in the Bankruptcy process. Is Bankruptcy your only option or is Debt Settlement an option to avoid this worst case scenario?
*Dealing with Collectors: This is a very fragile situation and if you don't arm yourself with knowledge about your rights, then you can lose this battle with these highly trained Debt Collectors. You can do this yourself or have a Debt Consultant handle it. What option is best for you? Find out here in this very popular article.
*Statute Of Limitations : Know what your rights are per state.
*Cease and Desist Letter Template and Guide : End harrassing collection agency calls. But, be warned. Read more...
*Debt Elimination Calculator : This simple chart shows you all your options for Debt Relief and what time and cost it will take to become Debt Free.